Tuesday, April 14, 2009

REWINDED INNOCENCE

The little bully, the loner,the dreamer,the leader,and the big always-happy-ever smiling-guy.

None reminds me of me, but in each I can see a part of me .

But still I recognize all of their faces, even the shy little one who trailed me and almost became my shadow.

It was as though I had found an old journal while cleaning up my room - the pages crisp and yellowed by the passage of time : A little crispier than what was meant to be, and the writing a little faded than it once used to be.

Some memories have names, and some do not, but they are all hazy, warm, and dirty from the days of carefree play.

Anything and evrything is reason enough to trigger the memories of those golden days.

I miss the plays, the fights, the Camaraderie, a life where you did not know ,did'nt even have a wiff of what ego was,a life which was carefree and where only worry,if ever,was of which new game to play tomorrow.

I miss school.

I miss school .

........MISS IT ......

(These pictures were taken when I went to visit a island fort and quite accidently and thankfully met these simlpe kids-children of local fishermen ,who became my guide to the whole fort .....showed me around,explained to me various underground tunnels and shared whatever they knew very large heartedly.Innocence flows from these guys faces)

No comments: